Hey hey hey! It’s Monday, and the very start of a new week. I’m super excited about this, because maybe this week will be the week I start working out again and taking care of myself! Maybe!? And, also, maybe it might be the week I suddenly hear from a relative I didn’t know about who wants to give me their estate and all their money. You never know. The possibilities are endless. I might even wear pants that aren’t of the pajama variety. I guess only time will tell.
Anyway. Here I am to grace you with some new Sassy, Silly, + Sweet quotes/actions from my (always adorable (I’m NOT BIASED!)) children.
If you’re new here, first off–HI! I love you already. Second, you can view previous installments of Sassy, Silly, + Sweet here.
Anyway– Let’s start, shall we?
– Hazel has been really into telling me her likes and dislikes lately. She is always saying “I don’t WIKE that!” really loud in public and sometimes it can get awkward.
– Eloise is OBSESSED with knock knock jokes. Her favorite?
I know. I don’t get it either. But apparently it’s hilarious because she and Hazel can never stop laughing afterward.
– Hazel dances all the time. She always asks me to turn on Rubber Duckie (their dance performance song) and then she just spins in circles while I try not to barf while watching her. That girl can twirl!
– For Mother’s Day, Eloise made me a flower (at preschool)… She even wrote “mom” on it with her cute little handwriting. And she sang me a song at church. I cried. It was just so so so sweet and she was so big up there singing with the other kids.
– Hazel couldn’t stop hugging me on Mother’s Day and letting everyone know “It’s MY Mother’s Day today!
– I have been loving watching the girls grow closer and closer everyday. They have really become best friends and it makes me so happy every time I hear them ask for each other, or tell each other how much they love each other.
What sassy, silly, + sweet things have your babes done lately?