Last year, I started a little somethin’ somethin’ on my blog called “Sassy, Silly, + Sweet”
Basically, what it is, is I list the sassy, silly, + sweet things that my girls have been doing recently. I know, I know! Rocket science, right? Well, unfortunately, the feature sort of fizzled out…But, I am so excited to start it back up because I know it’ll be so much fun to read back on later in life. These are things I want to remember forever.
(You can read previous installments here.)
So…Here we go!
• Hazel knows what she wants, and she will let you know it. It’s rough sometimes, but I never ever want to forget how fierce she is about what she loves. I wish you could see her little face when she’s mad. It’s both terrifying and terrific at the same time.
• The girls learned “na na na na boo boo” somewhere, and it is so funny whenever they do it. It just brings back alllll the memories, you know?
• They have also both started telling knock knock jokes. The main one around here is:
And then laughs for days. I mean, I don’t get it, but apparently if you are under the age of 4 it is HILARIOUS.
• Hazel is really concerned with how people are feeling. She asks multiple times a day “you happy with me!?” Then, if you say yes, she will go through the whole family…”You happy with daddy? You happy with Weloise? You happy with mama?” It’s just the best.
• Eloise has been really lovey lately. She is always hugging all of us (much to Hazel’s dismay) and saying “I love you guys!”